Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wishing Well

My in laws have this pipe coming up out of their front yard. They were thinking it was a little unsightly, so they enlisted my husband to make a faux wishing well to cover it up.  He gathered supplies before we went down there, and a couple of days into our vacation he had this little cedar beauty sitting in their yard.  I love how it looks in it's natural wood state, all surrounded by the forest.  I am never very good about thinking of outside decor or landscaping.  It is something I wish I was better at.  I thought it was such a great idea my mother in law had to get rid of an eye sore that isn't removable.  It makes me want to drop a penny in and make a wish :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose fat then you certainly have to start following this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To create this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, economically-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their launch in January 2019, 100's of individuals have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan.