Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Clothes, and Some Great News

I had all the intentions of making my girls wonderful, frilly, pastel-colored Easter dresses.  Then, my oldest said, "I want to buy one from the store."  I thought it would be easy to convince her once I showed her some designs.  Not too long after her declaration I found out I'm pregnant, and with that, it was decided. . . Easter dresses from the store!  We are all very excited about our new little addition, baby number four, due at the beginning of October.  I am glad to be getting back some more energy to complete some of the projects waiting for me in the garage.   But, i am definitely moving at a slower pace as far as projects (and house cleaning, and laundry, and cooking. . . .) are concerned, but I won't be able to resist making the girls some spring or summer dresses soon, because I have a lot of good ideas.  But, as for Easter, it didn't happen, but The Children's Place had some pretty sharp looking duds, and they turned out pretty cute I'd say :). 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're always so cute together! So what do you think another boy? All of the expecting moms I know are having boys!

Kenna said...

Congrats on baby # 4!!! That is so exciting:) The Easter outfits are adorable... in fact we had some of the same Easter duds!:)

Brooke Williams said...

kim, they look adorable—i especially like B's light yellow dress....

Cindy said...

Cute cute! I love their cute little faces too...and Brookie's piggies! Love it!